::.. Tuesday, June 08, 2004 ..::

Hi from KL! I'm finally back after a 4 1/2 hour journey by bus from Singapore. Managed to sleep half of the journey because I woke up early today. So, was knocked out by the time we left the JB customs. Bus ride was quite uneventful. Everyone was frozen stiff because of the aircond. So was I. Luckily the bus stopped for our toilet break in time. Phew.

And now here I am, rotting in front of computer with a lousy 56 kbps dial-up modem. After being spoilt rotten by first NUSNET, followed by cable, this is pure torture. I think I won't come online too much. Going to go out more often. That, of course, depends if the people back home are free or not. But, one thing is for sure, I'm going to be dragged up that Kiara hill tomorrow morning at 7AM by my mum!! That's right... 7AM, and MUM! I'm going to die up there...

If I don't survive that hill, this will be my last post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home