::.. Wednesday, June 02, 2004 ..::

Just got back from watching The Day After Tomorrow, which I thought was a pretty decent movie. Not as great as his other movie, Independence Day, but definitely much better than Godzilla.

So, it was the usual crowd of Junda, Ryan, Wanying, Yvonne, Rohana, Chin Hooi, Jinsheng, plus the extra company of Frank, Serene, KM, Diane, Bill, Yee Seng... I think I missed out some other names, but hmmm, never mind. Anyway, as usual, with the same group of people, I spent a lot of money again. On food especially. Ate at this Japanese restaurant, where I got some mee with fried salmon. The food was not bad, and it better had been considering the price of it. But one damn irritating thing about the place was that the employees had to shout some stupid Japanese words whenever someone comes in or leaves the place. I bet they don't do that in Japan.

Also, forgot that Wednesday is a public holiday. So, the ticket was 8.50. Sigh. And oh yes, I'm going back next Tuesday. Probably for a 3 week break. A break back home from a break in Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home