::.. Tuesday, June 15, 2004 ..::

Ok, the lunch plan didn't materialize, one of them wasn't free. So, will be postponing it to another day. Instead of going out with my friends, I spent my day clearing out junk from the house, as well as making the Ikea chair and cupboard. Sigh, the handyman is back.

Also went to Ikea to get something fixed. Yes, that's right... again. Something wrong with the sliding bar for the cupboard, which they managed to repair. I'm seriously beginning to doubt Ikea products now. Ikea was much emptier today compared to yesterday. I didn't know the mall could be so... empty.

Astro is showing quite a lot of advertisements for the Olympic games. The ads have people saying stuff about what they feel the Olympics is about. They have prominent figures like Pele, Nelson Mandela, and... Avril Lavigne!!?!? Wow, how come she is rubbing shoulders with the likes of Mandela? Ok, I'm not dissing her, but.. I don't see the connection between her and the Olympics. Okay, rambling mode off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home