::.. Friday, June 25, 2004 ..::

On a brighter note, had crabs for dinner as a pre-birthday celebration, since I won't be around for it. That's because of the stupid driving test on the 2nd of July which I totally forgot about. Dinner was at a restaurant at Subang, a favourite hangout for my family when I was younger because of the planes. Get to eat and see planes, what else could be better? Haha. But today, not a sound from the airport. Terminal 3 looked like a ghost town. The restaurant was so damn noisy because a group of people booked half of it for a kid's full moon (1 month, not the RH definition of moon). And for some reason, Chinese people like to have karaokes at these dinners. If the singers are good, fine. But the problem is they suck!! And they make one hell of a racket. And the diners had to shout at the person next to them. I wonder why. Maybe it's a Chinese thing. Like how they like to shout damn loudly into their handphones while everyone stares at them.

Finally done all the chores I was supposed to do in KL. Got my ATM card, touch 'n go card, digi SIM card, taken my passport photos, got the prices for studio picture packages, etc. Time to get back to Singapore.

Meanwhile, thinking about cargo. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home