::.. Friday, June 04, 2004 ..::

The rain almost spoilt my driving licence registration. But luckily it stopped raining by afternoon. So, lunch was at West Mall, which is not a bad place after all. So, exam day will be on 2nd of July. Lots of time to study. Speaking of studying, Long and I met Celine at the driving centre who was taking her theory test today. Who took actually. She was there early (around 330PM) because her driving school wanted her to do some Ten Year Series for the driving test. Yes, you heard that right. Ten Year Series for driving test. The person who came up with the Ten Year Series concept must be rolling in cash now. For me, the plain 'ol studying for the test will work just fine.

Also, I got myself a new bolster to replace my trusty old one from JC. Too bad the trusty old bolster got dumped in the dustbin in RH. Hehe. So, the new one is here. And it's bigger too. Can use my legs to hug it also. Just dumped the bolster cover into a pail to wash. Can't wait to use it tomorrow.

Going to watch Harry Potter 3 tomorrow with Val and co. Jenny pointed out recently that I have quite a large group of friends, which I didn't really notice. Okay, Val and co. is one BIG group. Then, I have my flatmates, splitmates and co. Next, I have my ex-Hwachongians friends. And also the Ryan, Wanying and co. Hmmm... I think the acquaintances I made in engineering faculty don't really count. So, quite a big circle of friends. I REALLY hope I didn't miss out anybody. If I did, oops. Or just include yourself into one of these groups. I'm sure you will fit in quite well. Haha. Anyway, just a point I noticed. Nothing really important.

That's all for today. Broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home