::.. Friday, June 11, 2004 ..::

Updates since I came back.. picked up the Waja on Wednesday from Shah Alam. Very nice car, but feels a bit bulkier than the Saga. But, living true to its reputation, the car already had problems on the day of collection. The gearbox was very stiff, and there was a lot of problem shifting into P gear. So, today had to send the car to the authorized mechanic to have it fixed. Well, I keep telling myself "This isn't a Merc". Also, slowly getting used to automatic transmission. Driving has suddenly become boring without a clutch. Just press the accelerator, and once in a while, press the brakes. Anyway, the Saga will probably be disposed of in July when I go back. That's what my mum said, so I figure I will still be using the Saga for now. Sigh, and I thought I will be able to use the new car in the near future. Too good to be true.

So, that was the highlight since I came back. That apart from the renovations that were done to the front of the house. Our fence isn't collapsing anymore. Excellent... I could enter my house just by doing through my fence. So, the front part has been tiled up. The roof has been extended more to the gate. The fence replaced with a brick wall and a new gate installed.

Nothing to do here anymore. And 56 kbps modem sucks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home