::.. Friday, June 25, 2004 ..::

Watched soccer again last night. Of course I had to, it was the big England Portugal match! Thought I was able to sleep early when England led 1-0. But Postiga was the cause for my eye bags now. Anyway, great penalty flick by him in the shootout. Haha.

Today decided to go to Midvalley Megamall but it was just too damn crowded. Spent 40 minutes driving bumper-to-bumper in the carpark before deciding to get out of there. Really a mad house. Things people will do for a Jusco sale... like my mom. So, went off to trusty ol' 1 Utama, finally going in leaving the house an hour before, when we could have been there 5 minutes from my house. Also installed a CD changer for the new car. Finally, more options for music. Unlike my father's car, where the casette in the player has been there for the past few years. Everyday the same old songs. My father's friends who travel in his car say that the songs are nice. Yup, but not when you listen to it for 3 years straight! Haha.

Think I'll give the Greece France game a skip. Gotta wake up early. Anyway, France is going to win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home