::.. Sunday, June 13, 2004 ..::

Went to Ikea today because my mum wanted to return a chair which was defected. And the chair was bought in February! As usual, buy everything and wait for the computer technician/carpenter/gardener to get back to do all the work. Haha. So, we went to Ikea at 11AM, and the place was deserted! The crowd only started to pour in around 12PM, and boy was there a crowd! Anyway about the chair thing, apparently the guarantee lasts for only 30 days after the purchase, which my mum didn't know. So, after making a bit hoo-ha, they agreed to give her a voucher to buy something else. Got another chair to replace it in the end, since they were out of stock for the one we had. Wanted to get the wooden cupboard thing like Oliver's to keep my father's stuff from his office. Oh yeah, we emptied his office, which had 30 years of stuff! Since he's retiring, my bed room is going to be the unofficial store room. Sigh.

Went to run up that hill today. Boy am I out of shape! One round killed me, but the round had more uphill and downhill than the PGP route, although it was only about 2km. Going to complete two rounds the next time. Met a lot of people at the place too. First, met Peter's parents (from KL, not Spore), then my father's badminton kaki and then another old family friend which we haven't been seeing for quite a while because of an old tiff our parents had. Sigh. They can be quite anal at times.

Going to meet up with some friends tomorrow for lunch. Finally. Haven't met up with anyone since I came back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home