::.. Tuesday, June 29, 2004 ..::

Went to school today to collect my graduation gown. The queue was a really long, but nothing compared to Singapore Idol according to Oli. My gown size is M, which is weird because Saad's gown size is L. No way, how can that be? But M fitted me fine. I don't know about his. He should be swimming in L. Dazehead mentioned that his gown was L and the hat was XL. Well, Long's gown was L, and the hat was XXL. How's that for bighead? Hehe. Got the graduand attendance card as well to bring on that day. And screaming at me on the card is "2nd class honours (lower)". Same thing with the status letter which I got, one big "2nd class honours (lower)" staring at me. They sure like to announce it.

Read Rohana's blog about people asking you to fill up a survey form outside MPSH. So I was quite prepared for it and all ready to say no when I saw them from afar. But, when I got closer, I was that the girl was a BABE! When she asked Oli and I to fill up the form, how could I say no? The only people who can say no to her are straight girls and gays. Saw a few babes in MPSH too. Boy have I been deprived. Yew Tee only offers us moms, old women, maids and small kids. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home