::.. Tuesday, July 13, 2004 ..::

Contrary to what reviews and people said, The Whole Ten Yards is quite a good movie. However, I guess the thing is that it is a bit too much like the first show, where they relied heavily on the connection between Bruce Willis and Matthew Perry. By the way, Matthew Perry always has that totally blur look on his face which I guess pretty much compensates for the downsides of the movie.

Okay, don't have to go back this week, since the club can't decide whether or not I should go for the membership interview now, or after my 2 years of training. A bit too much to elaborate on that here, and I'm not sure if I am allowed to also. So, better play it safe and anyone wanna know, just tell me.

Since I'm not going back this week, it's free flow on Friday for me baby! Yeah! I wonder how much I will last. Not that much I think. But still!

Going to rain today... again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home