::.. Thursday, July 15, 2004 ..::

Dammit! I must learn how to say NO. Went to Orchard today and before I knew it, I had contributed 20 bucks to charity. Damn... after not going to Orchard for so long, I was ambushed by two people and I am not even sure what the charities are for. These people sure know how to talk their way to getting us to donate. Okay, that would be enough for this year.

Bought a shirt from TopMan, my first ever shirt from there. I saw the price tag and it said 26 bucks. But when I paid for it, the cashier said it was 39 bucks. Then I said, how can that be? So she went over to the rack, and sure enough some of the shirts had 39 dollars tags and some had 26 dollars tags. Sheesh. I've been conned. This is a misrepresentation! Not really, because I still bought it even though I knew it was 39 dollars. Heh. I need a shirt.

And I am again reminded what a lousy shopper I am. I'm now sitting in front of my computer with a mofo of a backache. Lower back actually. It's killing me. And the fact I had to stand all the way back to CCK in the bus didn't really help either.

Time to get some rest. Reminder: tomorrow is your "last party in NUS". And yeah in case some of you guys don't know, you guys actually have to register online at their Commencement Website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home