::.. Friday, July 30, 2004 ..::

Finally with some time and mood to blog.

Yesterday was quite a long day. Was planning to get my employment pass and driving license but again, could not do it. MOM needed a day to process everything. So ok, but they took my passport too, which meant that I also could not get my driving license.

So everything pushed to today. Got my employment pass for 60 bucks for 2 years, and the driving license, which will come in 2 weeks. Had to pay 50 bucks for that too. Saw the guy from ESPN's Football Focus at the Traffic Police building also. He's the guy who sits on the right.

After that, met up with LiWei and Naz at Lavender MRT to get our OBS gear. Got some stuff like ziplock bags, mosquitor coils, disposable underwear (haha)... Decided not to get a bag since I already have one, which I hope will not fail me this time. The last time I used it, which was a year ago, my back almost died carrying it around.

Bought the book by Stephen Ambrose "Bang of Brothers" from Kinokunya at Bugis. Hope it'll last longer than The Kid.

And I have a runny nose now. Mucus is literally dripping out of my nostril. Gross...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home