::.. Tuesday, July 27, 2004 ..::

Finished watching all ten episodes of Band of Brothers, again. And even after watching them again, I still enjoyed myself. Great series. Better than Taken. This time, I made sure I remembered the names and the names of all the characters. Really a lot of them. The last time I watched, I forgot half of them and got lost halfway through the show.

The bag shop at Queensway is having a storewide sale of 50%, except for deuter and another brand that I forgot that are at 40%. So, I got an air pillow, a water container and a clip (forgot the name, starts with a c-" for 8 bucks. Will be getting other stuff from Weilin in future. Got three pairs of socks too. Don't think I will be seeing them after OBS. Will probably be dead.

Think I'll sleep early tonight. Before 12! WOOHOO! And I skipped running today. Too lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home