::.. Monday, July 26, 2004 ..::

Hooray! I passed my basic theory driving test. So much for worrying... time to get my licence and a set of wheels. That's right. Me behind the wheels of a killer machine. Beware!!! MUAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Apart from getting my results, decided to pay RH a visit while collecting my letters. Whole place was a mess and in utter chaos with orientation going on. I must say that attendance isn't too bad. But then, I might be speaking too soon... it's only day 3. Nonetheless, nothing beats MY year. Orientation 00/01 is the best! Freshmen these days are weak. Gone are the days of "real" orientations. While it used to be "Freshmen, who gave you a toilet break? SIT!" or "Freshmen, give me twenty push-ups", it's now "Freshmen, need to pee? Okay, 5 minutes. No? 10 minutes then" and "Freshmen, do you need more rest? Okay, 20 minute break!". Weak...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home