::.. Saturday, July 24, 2004 ..::

I can't believe I have already finished reading The Kid!! Yes, it's a very good book and I would recommend it to everyone to read it. But damn... I've finished it. Now, what do I do? Oh yeah, I can play Tropico, which I just installed last night. Bad idea, I slept at 5AM. Haha.

Met up with WeiLin, HJ, YC and DanLee just now, and visited HJ's place. It is just behind Paragon, but the place looks a bit out of place. It is a rundown private apartment located amidst high-rise modern buildings just behind Paragon. But once you get into his place, it isn't that bad anymore. Nicely decorated. Met XiangJiunn also, which he finally said "hey, you look very familiar". They had a PS2 and we spent a while playing LOTR. After that, watched 2 episodes of SATC. It is actually quite good. I expected crap.

Went off with WeiLin around 1030PM and took the MRT from somerset. When we reached CityHall, we switched tracks to go west. But somehow, don't ask me how, we ended up going back North, and by the time we realized it, we were at bishan. Feeling quite stupid about it. Anyway, we managed to discuss about what I will be needing for OBS. And here's the list so far:

1. LOTS of powder
2. LOTS of baby swipes
3. water container
4. torch light
5. LOTS of socks
6. LOTS of underwear

That's the list so far, but I am sure I will be needing a lot more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home