::.. Wednesday, July 28, 2004 ..::

I just realized I commited the cardinal sin of mentioning my future employers. Oh, I'm doomed. Well, time for damage control. I shall not mention about my work in future. And, I had better not mention anything about my colleagues. I have learnt a lot from YC and his infamous site which ceases to exist now.

Down with a sorethroat now. Seems like there is a flu bug in the air these days. I must have gotten the sorethroat from Oli. Oh yeah, I went to check out camera prices at SimLim... 610 for Ixus 430 and 530 for A80 at Alan Photo Trading. Argh!!! Temptations! Hmmm... I think I'll rather spend the money on something else, like, a PDA or a mp3 player. But I shall wait till I get my first paycheck before making too many plans.

I think I ought to do something with the painting that ZJ gave me last year. My parents said that it is nice and I should frame it or something, but being a guy, what the heck... not necessary. But the more I look at it, yeah, it is quite good actually. I think I better do something about it. At least laminate it.

And I just realized that the photo I need is COLOUR with white background. And great, I am out of colour ink. And there isn't any cellophane tape in this entire flat!

Ok, I'm bored. Long day ahead tomorrow. I shall tuck in early for the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home