::.. Friday, July 23, 2004 ..::

I, Robot is really good. Everyone, catch the movie. Only problem I had about the show was that the part where the "rise of the machines" occured was just a bit too short. A few hours actually. Should have been a few days with lots and lots of destruction. Yeeha! So that's why, it's only 4 stars. Haha!

Decided to buy a book today at Popular, since I finished reading Dude Where's My Country. Also, Popular was having some book discounts, so might as well cash in on the chance. After some time thinking, I bought The Kid by Kevin Lewis. Looks pretty good. My other options were Hillary Clinton's autobiography (not too interested in her), Bill Clinton's autobiography (59 dollars to know where his cigar went) and The Da Vinci Code (sil, I'm gonna look for you soon, heh).

And for some reason, the internet is crawling! Maybe one of my flatmates is hogging the bandwidth downloading... stuff. Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home