::.. Tuesday, July 20, 2004 ..::

It's been three months since my exams. Haven't been doing much except to rot away most of it. Having too much free time in my hands tend to make me irritable. I don't know what's the reason for that. Maybe because I think too much. When I'm too busy, I won't have too much time to think about unimportant stuff. My brain will be too occupied with DMS, BJT, MOSFET, latchup, etc.
 
Perhaps I should have bought a model yesterday. Sigh.
 
Or maybe I should start a new hobby. I wonder how's my stamp collection back home. I just took a look at it a few months ago when I went back. They are still in good condition. How on earth did I get stamps from Argentina, South Africa, India... At least I am starting to run again. Long is suddenly quite enthusiastic about it. After the run last night, we had another one this evening. He did not last the whole route this time though. But still, not bad for him.
 
Playing Need For Speed: Underground again. However, this time, all races at Hard mode. If you can win the six lap or seven lap endurance races, congratulations: you have passed anger management. I just can't describe how frustrating it is to lead all the way just to crash at the last chicane, and see your challenger overtake you...
 
Was told that I will get my offer letter by the end of this week. Then I will go back next week to get the letters signed by my parents. Maybe it's a good idea. Change of environment should help kill my boredom. The car is a plus of course. But, won't be blogging much then also, especially with the 56 kbps modem after being spoilt silly with cable modem and NUSNET.
 
Any ideas for tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home