::.. Sunday, July 25, 2004 ..::

I've just been cheated!!! ARGH!!!!

Went for a run today after being scared by WeiLin that I will have to endure 9km runs at obs. So, this time I decided to run two rounds, and time myself. So fine. I ran one round and saw that I took 10:53 minutes. Hmmm... not bad for 2.8km. Then I finished both rounds in 20 minutes on the dot. While panting my way up to my unit, I started thinking "Hey, I ran 2.8km in 10:53? I could barely make 2.4 in 10:53. Am I good or what? Or is there something wrong...."

So, I decided to take a look at streetdirectory.com to see how long is the distance. Then to my utter horror, I realized that the distance is different! The last time I checked, I read the scale wrongly. So, actually, I ran 1.7km the first round in 10:53. OMG!!!! I suck!!!! At reading maps and running! No more girls-can't-read-maps jokes from me anymore. So, I did 3.4km in 20 minutes. Geez, I suck.

Time to buck up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home