::.. Sunday, July 04, 2004 ..::

Ok, after a last minute call from my dad yesterday to come back on Monday (was supposed to be today but I told him I needed to collect the additional invitation card for MJ), I managed to get a bus ticket for tomorrow at 2PM. So a lot of packing to be done tonight. Pack my gown, my shoes, all the formal clothes for the photo taking. Which is a hassle, especially the shoes, because I have to wear my sports shoes back AND bring my black shoes. But actually, hmmm... maybe I don't have to wear my sports shoes back. Then, I can use that excuse to skip running up Kiara. Haha! Idea! Plan for tomorrow would be to wake up at 830AM, call up registrar to see if I can pick up my card on the day itself (hopefully), and see if the Co-op has books that my sister wants (hopefully not). If everything goes according to what I hope, I don't have to carry my ass over to NUS tomorrow.

Still waiting for my employment pass to be processed. Itching to fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home