::.. Wednesday, July 28, 2004 ..::

Woke up today and had three things that I needed to do:

1. Go to the traffic police place and get my driving license.
2. Go for my medical checkup
3. Get my employment pass

Ended up only doing point (2) but I did manage to squeeze in a visit to Sim Lim Square to buy ink for my printer. So, my excuses are: for point (1), I didn't know I needed a black and white passport size photo with white background until I was halfway there when KJ told me. It wasn't on the BTT result slip. But since I was already near there, took a slight detour to Bugis to get my ink. So, not really an entirely wasted trip. Then as for my employment pass, the medical report will only be done tomorrow. So, not much I could do about that.

Apparently something happened near AMK and Toa Payoh MRT line. Couldn't go through the north. But not that I was going to anyway. Somehow, the disruption caused the time between trains to be very long. Waited at Orchard MRT to go to Raffles Place for 10 minutes, the longest I have ever waited for a train.

Anyway, on my way back, there was a bunch of CHIJ girls making a hell of a noise. Kids these days. And one of them looked exactly like Michael Moore. Not only because of the face, but also because of the size. Just cut the hair, add in a cap and some facial hair, and hey... it's the dude.

Tomorrow will be another day of errands. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home