::.. Tuesday, August 10, 2004 ..::

Got my thumb drive since I wanted to cash in on the cheap prices these days.

Went over to 1 Utama again, and found a shop that kind of folded. The shutters were closed and there was a notice saying that the tenants didn't pay rent for four months, giving a grand total of RM42,000++ owed. That is more than 10k a month! The shop sells the ah beng kind of clothes. No wonder they folded. With these crazy rents, I wonder how a lot of shops can survive. Looking around, I noticed that almost all the clothes shops had sales. These sales seem to be year-long sales. Also found some nice Converse shoes in a boutique, that are significantly cheaper than in Singapore. Maybe I'll get one next year... or sometime thereabouts.

Had dinner at Fish and Co with my mum, and we ordered the platter for two. Learnt my lesson not to eat the Swordfish collar... or else it will take me forever to finish. Even with the platter, I had to take most of it and at the end of it, I was stuffed! Had to walk around for an hour to get myself comfortable again. I don't think I will go hungry tonight.

Going to go for my run tomorrow evening again. Sigh... will this never end??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home