::.. Wednesday, August 11, 2004 ..::

Here is an indirect announcement from my mum: looking for a suitable wife-to-be for me. Preferably someone who can do household work, and works for the government or a stat board. Must also be able to bear children so that she can have little kids running around and entertain her when she is older. But she won't be taking care of the kids fulltime. She has had enough of taking care of me. That's it. Anybody who is able to fulfill the above criteria can contact me.

Back to what happened today. Went to 1 Utama... again! I'm starting to get a bit sick of that place. Yesterday, my mum needed to look around for a pair of sandals. Today she went to get it. So while she went walking around, I was looking through the new MPH store. Spent a lot of time flicking through the interior designing books. A lot of nice ideas, but not practical for my home. Too much rubbish everywhere. In the living room, you have books strewn all over the tables. Everytime I clear it, they will be back the next time I come home. So I have given up on that. Also, I can't decorate my bedroom because it has become an ad hoc store room. Another bad habit my parents have is that they always store redundant things. For example, the last holidays, I purposely set up 3 nice chairs to replace to old, falling-apart rattan chairs in the tv lounge. So now they have nice comfortable chairs. But what do they do with the old, falling-apart rattan chairs? They put it at the corner next to my bedroom door. They put between their door and my sister's bedroom door, and put the laundry basket on it. Oh yes, and next to the laundry basket is the spoilt 15 year old TV, and the spoilt 14 year old XT computer and CGA monitor. Apart from those rubbish, there is the old, rusting 13 year old bicycle of mine at the back which is about to fall apart. Wanted to throw it away, but was stopped from doing so because it is very useful in hanging rags and mops. Such a sad ending for my Lerun. So that's the problem with too much space: rubbish everywhere.

Watched The Amazing Race just a while back. And Colin & Christie and the midget team are back at it again. The more I see the midget and her partner, the more I want to whoop their candy ass. And the preview shows the both of them at it again. Haha. Should be a fun episode next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home