::.. Thursday, August 05, 2004 ..::

I was happily watching NYPD Blue just now, when the ad came on. And there was this Astro advertisement which showed a mix of Star Wars, Kill Bill, Matrix, LOTR, and... the ring!! For a moment I thought it was the English version, so not that bad. Didn't show the face right? But apparently this was the Japanese version. So when they showed a black/white sadako, I didn't really bother much until they showed her face close up! Damn, my toes curled up and I bet every strand of hair on my body stood up. Every strand... Thinking of it still gives me the chills. Now I can imagine why so many people got freaked out while watching the movie in cinema.

Another episode of The Amazing Race, and once again, I feel irritated by the midget and her partner.

Also, another trip home, and another trip to Ikea. And, another cupboard to set up. The carpenter at work... but tomorrow, the computer technician will reveal himself. Time to get a new printer and new RAM. This PIII is running, I mean, crawling on 128 MB RAM. Should have bought a used one from Singapore Yahoo! Auctions. Didn't know that there isn't a Malaysia Yahoo! Auctions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home