::.. Thursday, August 05, 2004 ..::

Now I know where my procrastination gene came from... my mom. Was supposed to get a haircut today while my mum gets her somewhere else. Then she decided she was too lazy. Next, supposed to go for a run, then she decided to go tomorrow instead. I wonder what else will we postpone...

And my 2 CDs with LP and Avril that I put in the car are missing! Imagine my horror when I played the CD and what I heard was some Chinese opera song. Yes... replaced by my mum's definition of music. And the best part is that she doesn't know where she put the CDs! Argh!!! My dad commented that we spend half of our time awake searching for things. How true... So, no CDs, but I managed to find a Norah Jones CD which I guess is better than a Chinese opera CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home