::.. Tuesday, August 10, 2004 ..::

Read half of SMLee's memoirs this morning. Nothing much on Singapore, but a lot on his younger days. I noticed that a lot of the important people in Singapore's political scene were his old friends. I wonder if any of my friends now or before will become some famous person. Readers, don't disappoint me...

While I was reading, I noticed that the lightings in my house is really bad. All the words just appeared blur to me. I really need to improve the lightings, like adding some stand lamps and table lamps. If I don't do it, nothing will be done. Nothing ever gets done around here...

Boredom is starting to settle in. Actually, it started a few days ago but I think it is starting to get severe soon. Proof? What should I do tomorrow? Hmmm.... ok, all you working and studying people, you can put down your weapons now. I take back what I just said...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home