::.. Monday, August 16, 2004 ..::

Was approached by an insurance agent yesterday at the MRT station. Again, I look too young for my age. It is starting to get a bit irritating, but yet, a bit flattering. In 10 years time, I hope everyone will be telling me that! So, now let me see, I have 3 people that I can contact if I want to get insurance. So, who shall it be... too lazy to think about it now. Also, a little bit skeptical about the younger insurance agents because they might not be very experienced about the suitable plans that I should be taking, given the nature of my job. So, I shall probably go for the oldest of the 3... who is VERY old.

Today I came back and found the dustbin in the kitchen overflowing with crap, my towel STILL hanging outside the window after 2 weeks, shit marks in my toiletbowl, and some dirt crap on my toilet floor. So, the first thing I did after coming back to my flat is... clean my toilet. Next time I go off for a long period of time, I am going to lock my door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home