::.. Tuesday, August 17, 2004 ..::

The whole place gets very quiet in the day, with all three people gone to work. Leaving me all alone. Boo hoo. But it's good too in a way. I get to do my laundry, play PS2, blast my music loudly, and rush out of the bathroom in all my glory to grab my towel from my cupboard without worrying that one of the three will get a free peep show. Anyway, here are some pictures from my home.

And there seems to be something weird about blogger. I can't seem to post any pictures although I'm very sure my codes are correct. Was going to post some photos from home, but never mind then.

Also, was just reminded that I will be camping in the jungles during the Hungry Ghost Festival. Argh! Another mental challenge I have to prepare myself for when I go take a leak in some bushes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home