::.. Wednesday, August 18, 2004 ..::

With this new blogger bar at the top, ANYONE can find my blog by random. Damn, means I will have more strangers reading my secrets. I guess I will have to kill more people then. Back off, strangers!

Had dinner at Marche today. Was supposed to be at NYDC, but then the oven broke down so we walked over to Heeren instead. And a long walk it was. Almost starved to death on my way there. Had the salmon sashimi followed by a pizza. So that put me 20 bucks poorer.

Headed over to HJ's place nearby to watch Singapore Idol. Finally had a chance to watch at least one episode of this show because I missed the last few episodes. And I can't believe the Lemon Tree Guy actually had the balls to put up that stupid act. What Daniel Lee said was true... Singapore Idol is not about getting the best singer in Singapore. That's only the perk of the show. The main objective of this show is to showcase Singapore's dumbest people performing dumb things. It has to be true because people like him can get to this stage while people like Oli can't. But maybe this is the only way that Mediacorp can come up with the dough to pay for the Idol franchise. That's my theory.

Before I forget, a piece of good news: the resignation of our hall manager! Yeah!!! But this happened way too late. It should have happened last year. Or two years ago. Heck, she shouldn't have even come to our hall! I wonder if she is expecting a farewell formal dinner, like the one we had for Steven Tan. For her sake, I hope there isn't, because it sure isn't going to be nice.

Also, Val's new BMW 318 totally rocks! Feels so much better than her old Volvo. But I still don't mind a Volvo. Sigh, she should have donated that to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home