::.. Saturday, September 25, 2004 ..::

And I thought all the ragging was left behind in university. How wrong I was. Yesterday was the initiation day. After all the crap we went through in OBS, initiation wasn't that bad. All the rolling in the mud was a walk in the park. But, the tough part was taking in the concoction at the end. We managed to finish it all, and we all puked them all out too. Haha. The whole place will be stinking for at least a week. Too bad for one guy who was unable to puke, his ass will burn for a week.

The real stuff will begin on Monday. Have been scheduled to be the first person out for the day. A bit scared but excited as well. Finally something different from the boring studying for the past 2 weeks. Have been falling asleep in classes quite often, even when the instructor was in class. But, luckily I was not the only one.

Got my staff card. Privileges and discounts, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home