::.. Sunday, September 19, 2004 ..::

What I typed earlier has been erased, so lazy me will condense everything. Basically, can't say much since 5 days of my week are at work. Anyway, some extra stuff would be the convocation dinner at Raffles Hall. Not that many graduates came back, which is not good because the residents will wonder why so few students graduate from hall. Scary thought. The president of NUS was the VIP, so, as expected, the function was delayed to accomodate his expected late arrival. The phoenix magazine was not too bad. The pictures for the calender came out nicely. But I don't know why they put them as pages in the book. So... how am I going to make use of the calender?

Apart from that, didn't do much this week. Recce-d around AMK, Toa Payoh and Junction 8 area. Watched Bourne Supremacy on Tuesday with the other guys. Planning to buy a bicycle to travel to work. Still thinking about it, because I'm sure I can handle the 20 minute walk to work. But, if I can find a good deal for bikes, I might consider getting one. Anybody wants to sell a good second hand bike for a low price? Please contact me.

And the condominium which is just next to Bukit Batok MRT is finally open. Saw people looking around there, and some people have already moved in. Looks quite good, except a bit too close for comfort to the MRT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home