::.. Saturday, October 23, 2004 ..::

New batch of juniors arrived on Wednesday. The huge group of 40 people. The mess hall and classrooms suddenly seem too small. I wonder how the administration is going to handle so many people. Out of the 40, I found out that one of them was from my secondary school back in Malaysia, another was from NJC, and another guy was from NUS. Talk about a small world. Anyway, Singapore is small.

The PS2 at my place is now the local favourite entertainment outlet. Nothing beats an hour of Winning 11 after dinner just before getting ready to hit the books. And I'm slowly getting good at it too. Have to reach HoweYang's standard before I can declare myself a Winning 11 deity.

Watched Singapore Idol this week, and surprisingly Christopher sang better than normal. And what's wrong with Singapore? How the heck did Slyvester and Maia end up in the bottom 2? Sigh, that's the problem with a population that is too small... the votings are easily swayed by "friends". Too small sample size, see. Hmmm... statistics does have its uses after all!

Nothing much else to say except that my exams are 19 days away! My practical exam is probably also around that time. Stress starting to pile up. Maybe I'll cut down the play time to 1/2 hour from next week onwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home