::.. Sunday, October 10, 2004 ..::

Okay, it's not my fault that I haven't been blogging much. The problem is that I can't say anything about my job! And I spend 5 days out of 7 at work. So, don't blame me. But, today a little bit of spicy news after 2 weeks.

Went to Zouk with my colleagues yesterday. Was the first time there for me. So quite an eye openner to be at the supposedly most-happening place in town. Actually went to Velvet which was one of the rooms there. Entrance was free, thanks to my staff pass. Muahahaha. Drinks were quite cheap too. Had a couple of beers, which I took down too fast. I ain't that strong no more... Some of my friends brought girls along too! From the same company as me. So, got some quality control. But, I too shy-lah. Haha! And one of the guys got lucky that night. Saw him getting jiggy with it with the girl, who happened to be a colleague's cousin. So, I wonder what is going on now. Time to find out on Monday.

Before going to Zouk, went to the hall concert, which surpringly was quite good. Not exactly surprisingly because NO WAY could it get worse than last year. Music was good, maybe too good for the cast to handle. And it showed. Script was good, about as good as Mersons. I kind of see a trend growing... my year was good, of course, then Insanity was so-so, Mersons was good, Pea-tween was horrible, and this year is okay.

That's all for this week. Hope that there will be more next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home