::.. Saturday, November 06, 2004 ..::

Currently waiting to go for lunch, and with some time to kill, I might as well update this cob-webbed blog of mine.

The past week was an up and down week for my class. Tuesday was a high morale day with 2 people going solo (could have been 3 but I screwed up). We also celebrated one guy's birthday. Then on Friday, morale was at an all-time low when we found out that 2 guys have to go for review due to performance. I wasn't surprised about one of the guys, but the other guy was doing well, and is on review just because of one bad judgement. It is situations like this that really scared me. One bad call, one stupid mistake and all my hardwork would be down the drain. But I think he should be okay. Overall, he is good.

Exams on Friday, and the initiation of the next 2 batches will be on that night. So, my batch will be the facilitating batch. 18 of us are going to be expected to take care of 40 people. How crazy is that? And worse still, 3 of the guys are going back to Malaysia. Well, at least they volunteered to stay for as long as possible before they have to leave to catch their bus. But there is another guy who is really unreasonable. He just doesn't want to come down because he is lazy. So, 14 people are supposed to take care of the 40 guys? How selfish is that? Just the other day, he asked one of my housemates to pack dinner for him, so that he can take a nap. Luckily for him, the other guy is quite a nice guy, so he obliged. Not sure if it was reluctantly or not. If he asked me, I would have said "If you're lazy to eat, then don't eat". That was also my standard answer back in hall. If the person has a valid reason like he is still in class, or attending a lecture, or rushing back in the bus, then I would gladly oblige. But not for a stupid reason like "I want to nap".

So on top of Mr Pack-Dinner-For-Me, I also have Mr I-Can't-Hold-My-Dick-To-Pee-And-I-Pee-All-Over-The-Floor as a housemate. What's up with these guys? I understand that we got back from OBS where anything goes. But, it's been two months and he can't still aim? Sigh. Maybe it's a genetic problem, and he just can't aim. So I shall not say too much about it. After telling him so many times, I just don't want to nag anymore.

A new instructor arrived just a few days ago. But strangely, he isn't assigned to any of the guys from the next batch. Maybe he will be going through some training for the next month or so. He looks like a kid. But so does one of the other instructors, and he sure is a monster! On the ground, he looks gentle and nice, but once he puts on his headset, he turns into a monster. "Come on man!", "You're flying all over the shop!", "I'm going to fail you, man! I'm going to fail you, man!", "You don't know where you're going!", "Stop sitting on your ass!", "What are you doing?!?". Some of the more mild comments from him in the air. For more realism, add more exclamation marks to the sentences.

I am hungry!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home