::.. Saturday, November 13, 2004 ..::

Finished my tech paper yesterday finally. 6 papers in 4 hours sure isn't easy. Overall, I found the papers okay. But, I'm still not very confident. As we all know, shit happens. So, I just hope for the best, and perpare for the worst.

Right after the tech paper, we got back to camp and prepared the initiation for the juniors. All 40 of them. And as we expected, it was a big mess. That's the problem when we just dump 40 people together who have not mixed well enough yet. Now I really believe that OBS really helps. Everyone says that. So we can't really blame the juniors. It's just the situation that they are in.

After the whole thing, we thought that they would be okay. But they lived up to their expectations by not cleaning up the cookhouse last night. The caterer had to clean up the muddy floors this morning. Our initiation IC is going to get hell on Tuesday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home