::.. Monday, November 15, 2004 ..::

Help! I live in a pig sty! The one in Yew Tee I mean. And here is proof:

1. We have a residential lizard who lives off food that we dump into the dustbin and don't empty for days.

2. There was a dead lizard along the corridor for at least two weeks. I saw it there before and wanted to see how long it'll take for it to disappear. Two weeks. And that was because I removed it.

3. The toilet has black watermarks all over the floor.

4. The living room floor is damn bloody dusty.

So, I took the liberty to clean up the house. Swept the floor, mopped the floor (twice), cleaned the stove, wiped all the furniture. In the process, cleaned off at least 300g of dust.

It's sad that I am only here for the weekends and I think I'm doing most of the cleaning. I wonder how the hell my housemates can live in this horrible conditions. And it doesn't help that one of my housemates is not in speaking terms with the other two. What the hell, so nobody has to do anything huh? Feeling angsty now, and for a legitimate reason too.

If all goes well with my training, I am going to get a place on my own somewhere near Simei, or Tampines, or Pasir Ris. ON MY OWN! Means I clean up my own mess, not other people's mess. Yeah... that's how it should be. Can't wait for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home