::.. Sunday, November 21, 2004 ..::

I typed quite a bit of stuff earlier today, but my beloved blogger decided to crash on me. So, I was left with nothing but an empty screen. Not in a mood to type that much anymore. But, I will make a summary.

Cleaned the bathroom outside because it was way dirty. Been bathing there quite often because of the hot water. Yes, my landlord refused to fix the heater in my bathroom because he already had to fix a broken television and a broken washing machine even before we moved in. But actually, he should fix it right? I mean, it's not my problem. Decided not to make a big fuss out of it since he was nice enough to replace the television and the washing machine already. So back to the cleaning. Managed to remove a sizeable amount of dirt and crap from the walls, floor, pipes, and even the shower hose. Yes, all the dirt flying on to my body when the water hits the dirt while I bathe. So, really clean bathing in future. By the way, this is not a complaint...

I am studying stuff like FM and AM again! This is a bad case of dejavu. I vaguely remember studying this in my second year of uni, and I did VERY badly in it. Argh! I hate communications!

Other stuff I am studying are like meteorology, navigation, flight planning, BIOLOGY! Oh yes, good ol' biology that I studied... 7 years ago. Surprisingly, I still can remember stuff like left ventrical, aorta, functions of the blood system, the distribution of blood, haemoglobin, etc. Good thing the lights upstairs are still functioning.

Was going to go back to camp around 3pm, but I started playing the Sims again. Sigh. After half an hour, it started to get real cloudy and no way am I going to walk in the rain. So, I guess I will go back after dinner. In the meantime, I should get down to some real studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home