::.. Friday, November 05, 2004 ..::

No updates for last week because it was a really busy week. But now I managed to grab a small breather to write down some of my thoughts. C-Check was on Thursday. Good thing my examiner was in a good mood, because he really screwed the guys today. Hard to believe that the guy could be that tough on the guys. College exams are still not over, with one of the instructors not feeling well. So, we'll still have the exams on Monday and Tuesday. But, doesn't really matter because I still have to study for the REAL exams on Friday.

Weather has been sucky lately, so most of the flights were cancelled. But, the best time would be to go up during the morning, when the skies are clear. Like it was during my check. Now that the check is over, it will be ground studies all the way till March. Boring... just when I was starting to get used to flying. Also, I have some unfinished business with flying. Landings have become a bit bumpy. Just a few hours before the check, my landings were, not being boastful, but they were excellent. Got really good comments from my instructor. But, things got from bad to worse. Good thing the check came a bit earlier than normal, else it might be really bad.

So, now not really looking forward to ground studies, but looking forward to Perth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home