::.. Friday, December 17, 2004 ..::

Apparently, the instructors really like our class! That was the news for the week. Thanks mainly to the comic behaviour of Desmond right under the instructors' noses. His funny antics are very amusing. So, thanks to that, the instructors are always in a good mood. Unlike in the previous course, where the instructors apparently are not very happy with them. Well, too bad for them.

Went for the medical checkup for the Australian visa application on Thursday at Jurong East. Five of us went in Howie's car, and then we decided to go to Jurong Point to kua bu. It's been ages since I have been there. I think the last time I went there was in my third year for hockey training at NTU. After that, I don't think I have stepped into that building. And like before, the place was very crowded. Chilled out at the McCafe, which served quite ok stuff. The apple pie (a real pie, not the small slice) was delicious. Later on, we went to check out laptops because one of the guys is interested in buying one for Jandekot. Then Howie came up with the bright idea of watching a movie, and we settled with Ocean's Twelve. Great movie. Very snazzy, with witty dialogues. And I also bumped into one of the guys from ACS(I) Boarding School. Did not see him since entering JC. Was surprised that he could remember my name, when I forgot. Haha. Luckily I remembered his name later.

Batch 106's initiation was earlier this evening. The difference between this batch and the ones before (ahem, shall not name them here) was very obvious. This group of guys are really close, and they worked well together. I tell you, it is OBS. And as the facilitating batch, only about 10 of the 40 guys showed up. Speaks a lot about them. They are already not in the seniors' good books. But, that's their problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home