::.. Friday, January 14, 2005 ..::

Forgive my long absence. Yes, I do have a good reason, and that being tests. Tests everyday for the past 2 weeks. This is even worse than university. However, I doubt I am studying more than I did in university. But then, why am I doing so well for my tests? Haha. What a change from uni days when I slogged like crazy and still got crappy grades. Ahh... life is good again. But I think I'm setting too high standards for myself. Someday, the bubble is going to burst. I just know it. And of course, I will update you when that happens.

Also, can't really have much time sitting around blogging when I have to clean the house, pay bills, run errands, and play my computer games during the weekends. I have a life too, you know. But surprisingly, I am back early today. Class ended early today, and I decided to make a run for the 168 early today. And not surprisingly, the bus left the bus stop just when I was reaching the bus stop. That happens ALMOST every week. Sigh.

This week, two guys from the previous course got demoted to my course because they flunked their college exams. Seems like the powers-that-be are getting really trigger-happy with issuing the golden handshake. And sure enough, one of the two got the boot today. Previously, getting sacked at this early stage was practically unheard of, but it seems to have become a nasty habit recently. Obvious proof that the company has been over-recruiting. Maybe some of the instructors should teach them a thing or two about "over-correcting". Never follow the instruments.

And that is all for today. Or maybe, for this week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home