::.. Friday, January 21, 2005 ..::

Had dinner over at CHIJMES tonight, at a Brazillian restaurant called Carnivores, and it sure lived up to its name. It was meat and more meat for dinner. And I was stuffed to the rim to the point of glutony. But the food was good. Lamb meat was tender, and I had chicken heart. Yummy... It has been a while since I have eaten such good food. In fact, the last time I did was in Europe... mainly because of my travel partner. Haha. Not that it was a bad thing. Just wasn't used to too good food. Before that, it was mostly S11 for me.

Have a dilemma... who has ideas?

Should I bring my computer over to Perth? If yes, then I will courier my CPU over and hand-carry my LCD monitor on the plane. If not, I will have to leave it over in Singapore and let it rot for a year. Another option would be to sell my computer (anybody wants my AMD 2600 with 512 DDR RAM, 80 GB HDD, GeForce4 Ti4200 AGP2x, SB Live!, 52X CD-burner?) and get a laptop.

Help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home