::.. Friday, January 21, 2005 ..::

Mark McGrath is the new American Idol judge! No wonder he looked so familiar when I saw him. Ris guessed that he was Ethan Hawke. Hah! Tough luck man. I win. Muahahhahaha...

Went to Cafe Cartel with a whole lot of people for dinner. Main reason was because Ah Joo and Jenny will be going off to Italy soon for their training. Anyway, the dinner was just so-so. I can't understand why there is constantly a long queue of people waiting outside for a seat. Joyce had her dinner served half an hour after ordering. By then, I was already finishing my food. Oh, and before that, we asked the waitress outside to get a table for 9 for us. But instead, she gave the table away to ANOTHER group of 9 people. So, half an hour wasted on that. I could have watched more of AMI with that half hour...

Remember last week I was talking about doing well in tests? Well, I figured out the reason already. The culprit is PS2! Yes, the PS2 is the devil! I barely had enough time to study these few days because of it. And because of that, my marks went down. But not low enough to fail. Still waiting for the bubble to burst. It is bound to happen. My friend are counting down too.

And 4 more weeks to the exams. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home