::.. Sunday, January 02, 2005 ..::

Ok, I actually have time to jot down some important stuff about the year that just passed. Hopefully, my memory does not fail me. So, here goes:

1. Did my FYP, and one thing I learnt from my masters student was frustration management. For more info, check the posts during the early part of 2004.
2. Had fun with the final year presentation during DND which, in my humble opinion, one of the best final year presentations in a DND.
3. The biatch in the hall office, but, a little bit too late.
4. Started going to church again. Not so regular, but hey, at least I have started. Haha.
5. Got my first job, which I hope will be my last.
6. Threw personal hygiene and comfort out of the window in Pangkor. I have been there twice, and for both times, they were for the same reason.
7. Went to Redang, more relaxing than Pangkor. Never knew sea water could be so clear.

Can't think of anymore, but I'm sure there are more. Hey, it's 12:25 am. I am normally... studying, at this hour. So don't blame me for not remembering. All I can think about now are gyros, AH, INS, RMI, Altimeters... argh! I'm going mad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home