::.. Sunday, February 27, 2005 ..::

Went to Sim Lim today to get thermalpaste for my computer. Met Jyesheng and Yewnam on the way there, and also met Weichong at SimLim itself. After getting the thermalpaste, I decided to get myself a webcam too, to supplement the computer which I will be taking down to Australia. Got one by Creative for 65 bucks, which was the cheapest I found there. Some shops were selling for 69, 87 and even 95 dollars. And I thought all the prices in SimLim were more or less regulated.

So, today my computer went through some major surgery, thanks to Jinsheng. And now my computer is running at a much lower temperature. Still in the 60s, but not going past 70 anymore, even while playing games like NFS.

Was on the MRT today when I saw an ad by a company which produces fluorescent lights. In the ad, there was an old smiling woman, with a speech bubble saying "I grew up with Company XXX". Ironically, a company selling fluorescent lights got a person wearing thick glasses to say that. Weird huh. So, I guess with their fluorescent lights, you will end up wearing thick glasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home