::.. Friday, March 11, 2005 ..::

Another 2 week break from blogging. Not as bad as the earlier 3 week break, but nonetheless...

Just completed Perf A today, and I didn't follow the 3-2 unspoken rule, and left only 1 blank. I hope I don't live to regret it. Or else, I will have to stay back longer, and what a waste especially when....

I COMPLETED ATPL!

Yeah baby yeah!!

As of yesterday, we still had not received our results from the school. Apparently, there was some problem with the delivery of the answer scripts over to UK. So, we were quite prepared to receive our results only on Monday. But, yesterday evening, we were told that we will get it during our "chat" with the chief pilot. So, today, we visited STC, and met up with him. As expected, he gave us our pep talk and the sorts. Then halfway through the meeting, his secretary entered the conference room with our results. To cut a long story short, he basically announced our results, which gave all of us heart attacks from anxiety. And not everybody made it. Some will be going over to JKT later than some others. Hopefully, I will be going early.

Depends on Perf A, which was taught by the previous instructor I was talking about. Surprisingly, he was quite effective for this subject. Also, I just found out the reason why he didn't teach any of the ATPL results... because he doesn't have it. Yup, he's a PPL holder. But still, the smoke bombs are still coming in strong and hard. And quite often too. Despite all his drawbacks as an instructor, he is quite a funny person to hang out with. He has a very witty sense of humour which, if you are too sensitive, might find it offensive. A bit different from the met instructor who is more animatic.

It is now time to start clearing up my apartment and to start packing. And where do I begin... so many things to pack, so little time, and so lazy to do it. Think I will start tomorrow only.

Also, I just realized that this blog has been visited by some people who make me feel a bit uneasy.

On Monday, Shatec, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home