::.. Sunday, March 13, 2005 ..::

Had a nice dinner treat by WinSiau today with David and Ris over at WestMall. It was at a chinese restaurant over there which I forgot already. The food was okay, but like what David said, it was just glorified hawker food. But who am I to complain when it was free...

Matthew also just got himself a ZenMicro, making him the only other person I know who has got the same toy as me. And he got it at a good price at the IT Fair.

As for my packing report, everything is all done, except for my computer. All the boxes are packed and I don't think I have left out anything. The printer has gone to Oli and the TV to Ris. On loan of course.

Just watched LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring, LOTR: The Two Towers and Requiem for a Dream. I feel like bringing my movies along with me, but it will be too heavy. Never mind, Gerard will be in charge of movie entertainment over there.

Managed to find a buyer for my ikea drawer set for 30 bucks. So another load lightened. But I still have my other cupboard that I want to sell, but no buyers. Think I have to take it over to my aunt's place then.

This shall be my last post from Singapore. Computer is going to be dismantled tomorrow. If I don't get to say goodbye to you guys personally, well, goodbye! Going to have a busy week ahead doing admin stuff at school, and will be going back to KL during the weekend. So, this is as personal as it gets I guess. Heh. So, stay tuned for my next posting from Jandakot (JKT)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home