::.. Saturday, March 12, 2005 ..::

I am finally halfway done with packing. All my boxes are full, and clothes are all packed into bags. Only stuff that are left are my TV, my computer, and some files that I don't know where to put them in. I think I will just put them in plastic bags instead of wasting box space. And now, I am just bumming, taking a break.

My friend just got himself a zen micro too from IT Fair, for 397. And my friend bought a 1 Gig thumb drive for me. Not because everybody is showering me with gifts, but because he lost my 256 MB thumb drive, and I asked him to get a bigger capacity one. And of course I offsetted the extra amount of money. I can now get episodes of The Jack Bauer Show from him.

So much more to pack, so lazy to pack...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home