::.. Saturday, April 02, 2005 ..::

Finally, the new bunch of guys have arrived from Singapore. Three of them checked in today, and thank God one of them is the course leader. At last, someone to take over my job! Planning, delegating jobs, being the middle man and trying to please everyone sure is a tiring job. And some people are just not understanding. For every small matter, they come running to me to fix it when they can easily just use a little effort to solve the problem themselves. Sigh. Time to put my foot down and show them who's boss. But not necessary anymore now that the legendary ma-tiao has landed.

And my instructor is going to be away for a very, VERY long time. Going to look for my secondary one tomorrow or else I will not be flying for a few more weeks. But looking at the weather these few days, I don't think I will also be flying under the new instructor. After studying frontal activities in met during ground studies, I got to see what happens first hand here. Quite fascinating really. And drizzle over here is really a drizzle. It feels like somebody spraying water from the spray to iron clothes container over you. The drizzles in Singapore should be +DZ or SH.

Oh yeah, and since the new guys came in today, we decided to go out as a course to Perth City. And even on a Friday night, the place is still very quiet. Not like Singapore. First, we had kebab dinner at a fast food outlet, where the person serving us was a Chinese student from PRC. And as usual, our casanovas came out with all guns blazing, just missing out on a phone number. It's okay, from now on, we'll all get discounts when we eat there. Haha.

After that, we decided to go to a strip bar. Yes, pick up your jaws from your toes, I said it right. Just like the movie Closer, there were poles, bar tops, and stark naked girls prancing around the place. Their pole dancing will put our RH pole dancers to shame. They should get a few pointers by coming over here. Maybe OAC can arrange an outing over here. There was a cover charge of 5 dollars, and if you want "stuff" to happen, you buy 1 dollar coupons from the counter to tip the dancers who will do "stuff" for you. And my good friend decided to tell one of them that it was my birthday, which by the way, isn't, and I got a faceful of boobs. Thanks a bunch. Actually, not bad boobs too. Haha.

Drove back with the empty tank sign on the whole way. I better top it up tomorrow morning. Oh yeah, and one of the cars got stopped by the cops because we were gathering around the car park for too long. A bunch of migrants grouping up? They must be up to something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home