::.. Wednesday, April 13, 2005 ..::

I don't know what's the big hype about the pub down in Perth City. After paying it a visit yesterday, I can say that it pales in comparison to the other big pubs back in Singapore. But I guess that's the best that this place can offer. So, after spending some time over there, the guys and I decided to visit a cafe just out of the city. Took quite a while getting lost on the way there, but we eventually found it, thanks to our fantastic navigation skills. Hail Tudu. This place reminded me of NYDC or Dome. The ambience is good, the prices are just as expensive, and the location is good too. In the end, we left about 1:30AM with everyone almost half dead. Found our way back after making a huge detour because we went north instead of south. Better brush up our navigation...

My primary instructor is back. Going to be flying with him tomorrow. Quite nervous after hearing all the stories about him from the other guys. Hope I will get through with him.

Again, more problems with the SPL. Think it will arrive in 9 weeks or so. This sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home