::.. Thursday, April 14, 2005 ..::

Today's sortie was changed to a repeat because I did not get to do one of the stuff that I was supposed to do. The activity was stalling, which was a whole lot more fun than the one I did in Singapore. This plane is so stable, it hardly felt like it was stalling. Back in Singapore, the plane felt like it was going to nose dive into the ground. With this plane now, it is so gentle, not like a roller coaster at all. But next sortie, my instructor is going to show me the limits of the aircraft. Maybe he'll do some inverted flight, spiral dives and the sort. Weee... I hope I don't puke.

Oh yeah, no compensation for my broken LCD monitor. They said I signed saying that the consignment was in good condition. Okay, maybe it is my fault. But having said that, they could have made an exception in my case. So, I won't be making use of their service again. Which is kind of ironic, if you know the actual situation. Will not be stating it here of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home